Company OverviewA major international insurer is currently looking for an English speaking compliance senior manager to join team. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a major international insurer in a key role.
Great if you are looking to advance your career
Job DescriptionIn this position you would be working to help enhance the compliance measures for the company and to strengthen the compliance environment. Also helping guide the compliance rules and regulations with training and monitoring.
Other responsibilities include, offering compliance guidance to other departments. Implement global compliance policies and establish other compliance systems within Japanese laws, rules and regulations.
Also, you will be communicating with the regional compliance team on a frequent basis.
Requirements- experience working in the insurance industry
- 5 years or more in compliance (other areas such as legal, audit, control also accepted)
- Strong communications skills Native Japanese and Fluent in English (strong writing)
- team minded and able to work in a short timeframes
- able to analyze information and investigate problems
- knowledge of local rules and regulations for insurance policies (groups and individuals)
- Law or Business School graduate