|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
World Class insurance company is currently looking for an Specialist to help support its Compliance team.
*Excellent opportunity to join a leading finance company
You will be responsible for helping lead the firm's compliance team. Other responsibilities are updating manuals, trainings, and working with the global business stakeholders to help ensure that compliance is maintained.
You would also be working working with the FSA to help with compliance functions are kept updated . Also, you would be working closely with the CEO and GC abroad
*This is a key role for the company* as well as a great way to work in finance.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 6-7 years as a compliance role with a financial institution, preferably an insurance company
- Clear understanding of the workings of the FSA
- Demonstrated understanding of FSA reporting requirements and practices
- Broad general knowledge of the insurance industry
- Experience in leading the response to an FSA audit
- Ability to manage, lead and mentor others
- Fluent level English and Japanese, both verbal and written