Company OverviewMultinational professional services firm, one of the most internationally successful and strongest companies in the world.
Job DescriptionYou will be working as a concierge for the General Affairs division, working together with internal teams related to office management and general affairs duties, with responsibilities including:
• Correspondence to internal inquiries
• Operation support for video conference set ups, TVs, audio etc.
• Managing deliveries
• Manage office supplies and facilities
• Manage reservations and set up seminar rooms
• Data analysis and input using Excel and/or PPT
• Good communication skills for internal teams
• Hospitable personality
• Basic PC skills
• Experience in Microsoft Excel (V-LOOK, Pivat Table) and PowerPoint
• Daily conversation English level
Additional Job Information【WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY】
★ Work for one of the most prestigious companies in the world in professional services
★ Career progression within the company and internal transfers (including other offices in Japan)
★ Great work and life balance with minimum overtime hours and generous annual holiday
★ Global company and international environment even in Japan
★ Stable company with low turnover and constant growth
Potential career progression within back-office functions such as general affairs, administration and facility management.