|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Our client, a world leading manufacturer of specialized modern consumer technology, is looking for an Accountant to join their Consolidated Team.
You will cover the accounting function for the Consolidation team.
Will communicate with the overseas subsidiaries, investors, and key decision-makers.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual consolidated financial statements
- Prepare reports for the Board of Directors and IR
- Communicate with several overseas finance teams
- Prepare consolidation financial statements in accordance with J SOX
- Communicate with the Audit team
- General accounting duties (IFRS, J GAAP, US GAAP)
- Japanese (native), English (business)
- Consolidation accounting experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on accounting experience
- Solid Excel skills (exposure to SAP is nice to have)
Additional Job Information
Great working environment, with flex hours and minimal over time.
Location: central Tokyo, with close access to subway.
For more information please contact Rahel Masaeli at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on +81-3-4545-2040.