Company OverviewElectronics manufacturer with great working environment, location, and strong presence on Japanese and outside markets.
Key markets: Japan, US, China, S-E Asia, Europe.
Job DescriptionYou will cover the accounting function for the Consolidation team.
Will communicate with the overseas subsidiaries, investors, and key decision-makers.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual consolidated financial statements
- Prepare reports for the Board of Directors and IR
- Communicate with several overseas finance teams
- Prepare consolidation financial statements in accordance with J SOX
- Communicate with the Audit team
- General accounting duties (IFRS, J GAAP, US GAAP)
Requirements- Japanese (native), English (business)
- Consolidation accounting experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on accounting experience
- Solid Excel skills (exposure to SAP is nice to have)
Additional Job InformationGreat working environment, with flex hours and minimal over time.
Location: central Tokyo, with close access to subway.