Company OverviewWorld leading streaming service is currently looking for a legal content counsel to join their expanding team in Tokyo.
*Excellent opportunity to join a major cutting edge international company.
Job DescriptionOur client is looking for a content licensing and production attorney that will be responsible for licensing, development and productions matters.
You also be responsible for negotiation and drafting of agreements to help produce and develop local programming with local partners, etc. This is a great opportunity to both advice for both business and legal affairs.
Requirements- 5+ years of entertainment experience including contract drafting for liscing, rights and productions
- Have a regional and operational background and a great understanding of the Japanese entertainment industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities and judgment
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably and adapt quickly in an fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally
- Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise