Company OverviewOne of the world's top beauty company of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products.
Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities:
• Ensure operational excellence and every day great execution (EDGE) across area of responsibility (facilities, warehousing, compounding, fill and assembly), safely, efficiently, and effectively optimizing performance through analytics and leading, supporting, empowering and motivating SDWGs and support teams within and across shifts to achieve and continuously improve productivity, quality, safety, reliability and TPM performance objectives over the short, medium and long term.
• Deliver operational improvements through the strategic deployment of continuous improvement tools and techniques and the leadership of the execution of Operational Excellence projects and initiatives.
• Work with other CI, lean and TPM leads to gain alignment on the execution of the global supply chain approach toward continuous improvement.
• Oversee area LEAN and Continuous activities.
• Deliver Operational Excellence by driving the execution of the Lean and Continuous Improvement methodology as applicable through local management to deliver successful productivity, cost reduction, safety and / or quality improvement initiatives.
• Participate in the ideation, development, evaluation, recommendation, and execution of advanced technologies such as Robotics, Late Stage Differentiation, Manufacturing and Distribution Execution systems.
Requirements• Preferred Degree: Bachelors (Technical / e.g. Mechanical Engineering a +)
• Licenses / Certifications: Six-Sigma a +
• Years of Experience (Minimum): 7 / 2 as a Continuous Improvement Lead in a manufacturing environment (facilities, warehousing, compounding, fill & assembly)
Addtional & preferred qualities:
• Knowledge of and demonstrated success driving improvement through Total Productive Maintenance, Lean, Six Sigma techniques and be a subject matter expert in several areas such as: Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen Methodology, A3 Methodology, Pull and Kanban Systems Implementation, Standard Work, Design of Experiments and Statistical Process Control and Analysis.
Safety (TIR, Checklist Execution & CI, BBS, % complete “Take Action”), Quality (Zero Defect Created/Released, Checklists, IPC), OEE>75%, Cost per Unit/Kg, Units/Kg per Sq.M., new asset vertical start-up, Mean Time Between Failure, Mean Time To Repair, Mean Down Time, Failure rate, Breakdown amount, Maintenance Related Shutdown (hours), Scheduled versus unscheduled maintenance (hours)