|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Major International Online Sales company looking for Contract Manager for Legal team
Excellent opportunity to work with a top 5 company and in an international environment.
In this role you would be responsible for supporting the legal counsel and staff for the company in Japan. Good communication skills are required as you would be working with outside offices in the region.
You would also be responsible for reviewing, drafting, negotiating various types of contracts and further support by giving advice. The contracts manager will also support localization efforts and training of the various business teams.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Japanese
• The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience
• Law Degree or experience working in house,
• High interest in Technology
• Strong with computer skills in MS and other legal software systems for invoice, data and contract management