|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
My client is an international healthcare company and has acted as a global leader in their field for almost 100 years. They employ around 50,000 people across 80 countries worldwide and are trusted for their innovation and leadership within the Life Science industry.
Role and Responsibility
Support financial planning process and financial management reporting in Japan and Korea by:
- Enable decision support via execution of major controlling areas as well as developing the planning/controlling process
- Collaborate with Leaders within the Business with the aim of establishing FP&A as a business partner to better enable decision making processes
- Act as liaison between APAC and Global and headquarters in financial management reporting related matters
- Lead projects in Finance or participate as key member in cross-divisional projects
- Support all deliverables in FP&A.
1 Budgeting for the entire Japan business (25%)
2 Finance business partnering (25%)
3 Monthly cost analysis and reporting (20%)
4 Support of all key deliverables (20%)
5 Continuous improvement initiatives (10%)
Support/implement improvement initiatives for planning, controlling and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate financial planning and communicate results of financial analysis by having 2-3 years’ experience in business planning/controlling and management reporting
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Economics / Business degree (MBA, MSc)
Fluent (both verbally and reading/writing), TOEIC 900 (minimum)
Fluent (both verbally and reading/writing)
Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Knowledge of SAP R/3 and SAP BO is preferred.
It is required that the person has overseas education or work experience.
US CPA is a plus.