Company OverviewOur client is a famous watch manufacturing company, well established in the fashion industry, and expanding its activities and financial team in Japan.
Job DescriptionThe finance division is looking for a Controlling Analyst (FP&A) reporting directly to the Controller Manager. Therefore, speaking fluently Japanese is a key requirement in order to be able to report to the management and an average level of English is required to be able to use the system and emails efficiently.
As an Analyst he/she will be in charge of building budget and forecasts, be able to coordinate with and assist the controlling manager on budget and forecasting in order to do the monthly closing reports to headquarters, and also efficiently manage the expense control process and analyze return on investments.
RequirementsThe key requirements for this position include:
- Over 3 years' experience in finance related areas (including audit, tax, reporting, financial analysis)
- Degree holders in accounting / finance or economics are desirable
- Good communication skills, dynamic personality is welcomed
- Fluency in Japanese is a must and Business level English (Low level is acceptable, but high level is a plus) is required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (PivotTable, VLOOPUP, Macro)
- ERP experience (SAP) is welcomed
- Knowledge of Japan and IFRS GAAP.
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Finance & Accounting Consultant Elie Corbex at:
D : 03 4400 2640 or M: 090 5758 7793