Company OverviewLeading Tokyo-based, Global Pharmaceutical Company
Job DescriptionThe jobholder will be mainly accountable for brand communications, corporate reputation program including corporate social responsibility programs, and internal communications & staff engagement.
Responsibilities will include:
• Product communications strategic planning and execution, including management of news release, multi-channel execution of disease awareness campaigns;
• Effective management of external advisors and PR/communications agencies.
• Management of media contacts and handling media enquiries;
• Coordination of Amgen Foundation local initiatives, staff volunteering and local philanthropic efforts;
• Internal communications and staff engagement planning and execution, including Town Hall meetings and in-house SNS messaging; and
• Management of issues/crisis response, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree (or above) in Natural Sciences, English, Journalism, Communications or the equivalent combination of education;
- 10+ years professional experience in corporate communications or marketing communications;
- Strong understanding of cross-function teams’ requirements, issues, needs and opportunities;
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical/biotech industry;
- Strong command of both written/oral English and Japanese.
Preferred Qualifications Experience and Skill:
- Relevant experience and proven track record in corporate communications, ideally gained in pharmaceutical or healthcare;
- Broad communications experience with depth;
- Demonstrated business acumen, and proven track record of advising executives;
- Demonstrated exposure in designing and executing social media communication strategies;
- Knowledge of digital and interactive media and how to apply it to company’s communications; and experience of working in matrix global organization.
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Hr consultant Gabriel Elmaleh at:
D: +81-3-4400-2616 | M: +81-(0)80-6532-2202