|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Major International Online Sales company looking for Contract Counsel for Legal team
Excellent opportunity to work with a major leading tech company and in an international environment. Also, excellent if you are looking to move an inhouse role.
This Corporate Counsel will support business development and marketing teams in Japan, and will report into lead counsel in Tokyo.
You will be responsible for drafting, negotiating, and advising on strategic initiatives and various agreements. You will also support other local and regional initiatives and provide senior counsel with legal advice.
In this role you would also help manage issues and handle litigation and pre-litigation problems and inquiries.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Japanese
• JD from a Leading law school
• Licensed to practice in Japan or Common law country.
• The ideal candidate will have 6+ years experience
• High interest in Technology
• Strong with computer skills in MS and other legal software systems for invoice, data and contract management