|職名||Corporate Counsel - Logistic|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Worldwide leading tech company is looking for a legal counsel to help join its logistic team.
*Excellent opportunity to join a fast paced international environment
You will be responsible for support the growing transportation and logistic operations and business here in Japan. This will be a role where you will be advising on logistical programs and projects as well as working on strategy for the area. You will also be negotiating and strucing complex transactions and help with public policy. You will also be working with regulators for ensure that the business is compliant and successful.
• Law degree (J.D. or equivalent) from a leading university or law school.
• Licensed to practice law in Japan, US or other common law jurisdiction.
• A minimum of 6+ years of legal experience (with several years of experience at a leading global law firm and/or in-house at a major multinational corporation).
• Proactive, enthusiastic, enjoy working hard and being challenged, and demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations.
• Excellent language capability including the ability to communicate orally and in writing in both Japanese and English. Ability to draft legal documents in both Japanese and English
• A mix of corporate law firm and in-house experience is a plus
• Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
• Strong analytical skills
• Common sense and great judgment