|職名||Corporate HR Business Partner|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Act As HR Business Partner To Line Managers On All Human Resources Matters And Provide Human Resources Expertise In Implementing Business Initiatives Including Performance Management, Compensation Practices, Training Needs, New Hire Process , on-boarding, and Firm policies and procedure
● Manage human resources processes and programs to ensure accurate, timely, and consistent delivery to clients (eg, employee training, advancement process, performance management, compensation practices, etc.)
● Act as Business Partner and coach management on change management, supporting a positive working environment and all employee relations matters (eg, employee grievances, progressive discipline, exit strategies, etc.)
● Counsel employees on various issues (eg, grievances, performance, training and development, advancement, policies and procedures) while maintaining employer advocacy role
● Consult with HR specialists on pre-employment, equity buyouts, relocations, work visas, benefits, etc. to ensure a smooth on-boarding experience for all new hires / transfers including post-hire follow up
● Oversee development and implementation of human resources processes and programs, including but not limited to: recruitment processes, talent management, training and development, advancement, and the annual compensation review process.
● Partner with other HRBPs to foster teamwork and a positive work environment through frequent collaboration and sharing of best practices.
● Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain composure under pressure.
● Proven track record of client delivery. Be able to responsibly facilitate the needs of the client group and manage their Needs.
● Strong Technical Human Resources Expertise, Including Compensation, Employee Relations And Staffing, To Support And Educate Line Management.
● Ability To Think Strategically, But Influence And Act Tactically.
● Articulate, With Excellent Communication Skills And the ability to frame problems and solutions quickly and concisely.
● Effective at building relationships with business leaders and employees and able to accomplish his / her objectives through influence and persuasion.
● A problem-solver, able to think strategically while possessing the knowledge and intelligence to quickly solve day-to-day human resources issues. S / he should possess the judgment and maturity to balance the interests of the division with the overall goals and values of Nomura
● Strong PC skills; Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Human Resource Information Systems (PeopleSoft, Oracle, etc.). Advanced data management and analytical skills using Excel and / or Access will be preferred.
● Native level Japanese and strong business English with other HRBPs to foster teamwork and a positive work environment through frequent collaboration and sharing of best practices.