|職名||Corporate Planning 経営企画|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Unique opportunity to leverage a strategy consulting, financial consulting, finance/banking, economic research or very strong finance/accounting background. Working closely with the CEO of a major consulting firm in Tokyo, research and influence the direction of the business through in-depth analysis of global trends in finance, IT, healthcare, economics, politics etc.
• Planning and analysis on management meetings (Japan Senior leadership)
• Economic, political and technology research and insight projects in order to inform and direct senior discussions and business planning activities
• Planning, operation and monitoring of business reform projects for the entire group
• Oversee and review Japan leadership meetings
• Strategic planning to support global leadership meetings for Japan Partners
• Working closely with local business partners to gain insight and support strategic planning across the whole xLoS
• Ideally background is economics, research, corporate planning, strategic consulting etc.
• Demonstrated aptitude for high-level planning activities
• High potential for future development
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ideally MBA, MSc Economics, Finance etc.
Additional Job Information
- Work life balance
- Super flex time
- Super high potential candidates at Senior Associate level welcome
- Senior Manager level candidates also welcome