|職名||Cost Accounting Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
My client is a Swiss Manufacturing company with a successful business in both Japan and the APAC area as a whole. Their product range covers many different areas and they are a global leader in each field. Due to the success of the business they are expanding rapidly and are hoping to hire someone to join their team either as a Cost Accounting Manager to add immediate value to what is already a dynamic and developing group.
• Oversee cost, general accounting, cost center, inter-company activities, accounts payable, and accounts receivable functions.
• Administer maintenance of general ledgers and financial statements.
• Ensures procedures and controls are adequate and functioning to produce reliable, accurate, and timely financial results.
• Coordinates, and administers, an adequate plan for control of the operations.
• Implements Company policies and procedures related to financial activities.
• Collaborates on the monthly accounting close and reporting process, insuring reports are timely, accurate, and understood.
• Reviews monthly, quarterly, and annual account analysis for all accounts; creates audit pack reports per compliance.
• Undertakes special studies and investigations as requested by senior management or those that are self-directed.
• Coordinates monthly variance analysis process.
• Maintain planning and budgeting systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required; prefer degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration
• Work experience in globally operated company (i.e. Foreign company experience is an advantage)
• Knowledge and work experience based on both IFRS and Japanese GAAP
• Bilingual (Japanese native & business level English) in speaking, reading and writing
• Knowledge of accounting terminology and definitions
• Experience and knowledge of SAP is mandatory
• Book-keeping knowledge and month-end experience preferred
• Exposure to FP&A preferred