|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Do you want to travel the world and test our digital devices? Are you interested in engineering new products that will service millions of customers in global markets? We are looking for self-directed, high-energy, test engineers to verify device performance, connectivity, and reliability in the real world. You will have a chance to practice strong project ownership including large scale planning and coordinating sprint activities with our global partners, and delivering the best results for our customers.
This is a great opportunity to work on a variety of cutting-edge technologies and innovative products and develop tools and processes to find defects, characterize those defects with detailed communications and log files and then work as part of a team to triage those defects into fixes. Our Field Engineers have supported various engineering aspects of digital products such as applications, E-reader, tablet, Dash Button, Fire TV, and Dash Replenishment Service. We continue to build more innovative digital products and solutions and you would play a crucial role to guarantee their success.
Our "Advertising Design and User Experience (ADX)" team is seeking a talented and passionate Creative Director to design and deliver effective advertising experiences that are based on our data, consumer insights, customer obsession, and creative inspirations.
As part of Customer Success Team (CST) in Japan, your primary focus will be to create innovative ideas, set creative direction, and lead design for innovative experiences for interactive advertising campaigns spanning within and even beyond our platforms. You will work closely with our sales team and Custom team to bring ideas to life to drive new business. Prior experience in an agency or media environment selling to global brands is mandatory.
• Engage in brand strategy consultative discussions with senior marketer and agency leaders to surface creative scenarios that advance brand objectives
• Pioneer the usage of our unique data insights to better inform creative excellence
• Create on-brand creative solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
• Create user-centered concepts by integrating marketing objectives, target audience, creative assets and our design patterns into intuitive solutions
• Design cutting-edge advertising experiences for the world’s leading advertisers shaped for our audiences
• Present your cutting edge solutions directly to clients, partner agencies and decision makers
• Partner with sales teams by bringing big ideas to life through ideation and creation of high fidelity concepts for sales presentations
• Build a network of influential cross divisional collaborators to realize ambitious creative possibilities incorporating the full suite of consumer services.
• Raise bar on creative skills recruitment & skills development and mentor designers across the organization
• Interpret the appropriate mechanisms and process for custom to scale creative offerings
• Data-driven and obsessed with measurable impact of a campaign
• Experience as a Creative Director at either agency or advertiser
• Experience as a Strategic Planner, Copywriter, or Art Director at either agency or advertiser
• Excellent presentation skills and interactive storytelling ability
• With strong portfolio which demonstrates account/campaign planning, creative direction, visual design skills, and interactive/digital advertising experiences [SUBMISSION IS REQUIRED]
• Strong project management to invent and establish better services and processes
• Strong people management to lead ADX members
• Strong English to work closely with global ADX leaders
• Excellent working experience and knowledge of Photoshop and the full Adobe Creative Suite
• Award winning such as Cannes Lions
• 10 years or more experience in digital advertising
• Experiences in retail business and marketing