Company OverviewAn Excellent global leader within the financial industry.
Job DescriptionThis is a Senior position as the lead person for Diversity & Inclusion
- Lead the D&I advisory committee working with senior management team and leader for each of the business functions.
- Analyse and promote in areas to maintain and increase fairness through, Gender, ages, ethnicity and disabilities.
- Implement the Leadership programs, company values and company Ethos within the company environment.
- Management of 2 subordinates
Requirements- Strong strategic HR knowledge, with good concept of Diversity & Inclusion
- Knowledge and experience working in large size companies (500+)
- Strong communications skills in Japanese and English
- Bachelor's degree or higher.