Company OverviewEuropean based, this company is a market leader in Dental Prevention and has set new standards in the design, manufacturing and sales of devices used for dental treatments.
Job DescriptionThe Customer Care Associate is in charge of delivering quality pre and post customer care with a good follow up on customers files ( order, request, delivery time, etc.)
- Reception of Client Orders
- Follow up and updating of the assigned portfolio of clients
- Check and verification of logistics documents
- Preparation of transport documents/ exportation
- Invoices, deliveries and updating of the client files
- Follow up on client complaints , consignments, unpaid invoices (reminders)
- Proven Experience as an Office Manager, Admin Assistant
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Japanese
- Ability to handle sensitive information
- Outgoing, positive and open minded personality is requested.
Additional Job InformationHours: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Flex time: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm