|職名||Customer Care Representative|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
International chemical production company.
Provides customer services by responding to Japanese customer calls, processing and monitoring customer orders and replenishment orders from receipt to clean and shippable order for all Cabot businesses. Handles customer inquiries as per company procedures.
• Answers incoming customer calls and uses system to enter order details. Collects information needed from customer and ensures full understanding of customer’s requirements.
• Coordinates shipment with customer and WPS, including changes in shipment dates. Interacts with other Shared Services departments and/or plant locations, warehouses, to ensure shipments are handled as requested.
• Handles customers’ concerns and asks appropriate questions to fully understand issues. Responds to variety of customer issues or/and follows-up to ensure all pending items are closed within the organization.
• Customer service orientation. Sense of urgency regarding customer issues.
• Communication skills
• 1-2 years experience as Customer Care Pepresentative.
Additional Job Information
- Great work-life balance, about 5 hours a month.
- Great environment
- Permanent position