Company OverviewThis global company is a leader in creating materials for medical knowledge. The customers include both academia and private corporations.
Job DescriptionThe Customer Consultant is responsible for visiting customers and making sure they are utilizing the products to the fullest extent, ensuring continued revenue from the company. This includes:
· On-going monitoring of customers evaluation of products to ensure increasing value
· Focused on total renewal growth (so retention and price uplift)
· Pro-actively share information with Account Managers about any relevant information you receive.
· Ensure successful implementation of the products to the customers
· Talk with relevant researchers directly in order to understand their needs
· Can demonstrate all products well
· Become a trusted advisor to the customer
Requirements· Works hard to achieve objectives
· Good team player
· Communication skills (fluent in English and Japanese)
· Researcher background (corporate or academia)
· Experienced in working in an international matrix organisation
· Frequent travel required (50%)
· Experience working in or with life sciences research administration and management functions
· Master’s Degree (PhD preferred) in Organic Chemistry, Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences. Biomedical Science will also be considered.