Company Overview【HOT VENTURE COMPANY＊Opportunity for English Speakers！】
New Zealand based venture company that provides automated check-out technology for retailers, especially supermarkets!
Privately funded company; last funding round supported by Toshiba Tec
Job DescriptionThis role ensures the quality of the products that the company delivers to our partners and clients.
B2B customer facing position that harness knowledge of user needs, markets research, strategy and business goals.
Work collaboratively with both the Japanese team in Osaka and New Zealand team to drive business excellence.
- Be the voice of our customers in Japan. Conduct user behaviour analysis and market research to understand both our clients and Japanese end consumers.
- Drive product impact by proposing and conducting quantitative research into business trends.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to scope new features and inform the product roadmap through analysis.
- Define and monitor key metrics of customer success.
- Conduct gap analysis and work with technical leads/architects to identify where existing solutions could be improved.
- Encourage open and transparent communication between teams to facilitate optimal information & knowledge sharing.
- Work hand in hand with operational engineers and technicians to effectively implement our product into client's retail businesses.
Requirements- A customer experience (CX), customer excellence, business analyst/development, project management background
- Experience with AI or API, retail software management would be first considered
- Excellent documentation, presentation, influencing skills and stakeholder management skills in a customer facing capacity
- Strong experience working in a cross functional agile delivery team
- Working knowledge of Agile planning, documentation, scheduling techniques and tools
- Bilingual language abilities: Native Japanese & Fluent (Business) English