Company OverviewGlobal RPA and AI vendor providing a software platform for organizations to effectively automate business processes.
Job Description• Work with Customers to gather scenarios/use case and build automated workflows, includes incorporating the workflows in-house as part of Test Suite and run on a daily/weekly build leveraging AzureDev Ops CI/CD pipeline (Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery)
• Build Tools & Re-usable assets that can be shared and extend to customers in the community for a developer-friendly experience.
• Provide customer a reuseable automated Test Suite that can be run in customers' environment to detect any issues that are product or customization related.
• Identification, Troubleshoot, and Debugging of issues/bugs and provided recommendations
• Perform system-wide root cause analyses and drive quality improvements across global teams and disciplined areas.
• Elaborate documentation related to installation, compatibility, configuration, product upgrades
• Communication with the local & global support, development, product teams, and integration teams.
Requirements• Bachelor (Computer Science is a plus), Master and Doctor degree
• Overall 5+ years in software development and testing
• Strong 3+ years Automation background experience (Optional)
• 3+ years testing On-Premises software and Online services
• Strong knowledge of SQL performance, SQL coding skills
• Strong experience in software development processes, models, lifecycles and methodologies and one of the following experiences a plus:
o Localization Testing
o Customer Centric scenarios and building solutions
• Experience with application development and multi-platform architectures
• Knowledge of white/black box level testing, and system and performance testing of applications using industry standard practices and tools
• Exceptional test aptitude, customer focus and expertise in formal and informal testing techniques as well as quality measurement including ability to write specs and design customer tests
• Fluent in Japanese, conversational English
• Experience working with global team.
• Strong design, coding and debugging skills in C#/C++, Windows Workflow Foundation, or equivalent languages are plus
• Knowledge of Windows administration, PowerShell, VMware, Citrix
• RPA experience is a plus
Additional Job InformationPossibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus
Competitive salary, with Stock Options Plan