|職名||Social Media Specialist|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
• Proactively and independently works to meet targets and goals.
• Provide knowledgeable and efficient service to a diverse audience.
• Displays patience, empathy, a unique ability to manage stress, the ability to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations.
• Actively manage high-risk contacts over Twitter, Facebook and other regionally specific social media channels, maintaining SLAs.
• Triage and delegate situations that require specialized or more intensive case management.
• Assist in engagement activity (general, surprise & delight, campaign) on an as-needed basis.
• Identify trends and recommend improvements to workflows, products, and business processes.
• Maintain a strong, current understanding of workflow changes.
• Complete required cross-functional trainings in a timely manner.
• Customer service experience.
• Employing Creativity and Solving Problems: You have a passion for thinking outside the box to find creative solutions, and you’re excited about experimental ways to improve the experience for our community.
• Taking Initiative: You can work with minimal direction and support, and you achieve a high level of output and success. You actively identify next steps, goals, and tasks, and you accomplish them diligently.
• Prioritizing the Community: You're devoted to being a good host to the Airbnb community—both internal and external. You make yourself available. You're dedicated to meeting the community's needs, so you listen closely to feedback and use it to propose improvements to our products and services. You encourage and empower your peers to always put the community first.
• Valuing DIversity and Maintaining Composure: You leverage empathy while working with a diverse community comprised of your peers and those you support through your core work. You display patience along with a unique ability to manage stress and the ability to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations.
• Excellent copywriting skills; strong written and verbal communication.
• Passion for social media, including knowledge of social media platforms, best practices, and tools of the trade.
Additional Job Information
•Very famous silicon valley company that is extremely successful worldwide. They usually don't hire people but they are expanding teams now
•Transportation support(up to 20,000 yen) is available
•Based in San Francisco, California