|職名||Customer Service Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Top international luxury group
As the customer service manager, apart from managing your team, your daily duties include staff development, management, and maintaining relations and communications with other company entities (other customer service teams, operation teams, workshops, brands and manufacturers).
Your job responsibilities will include:
• Manage schedules, holidays, working hours and general organization of your team.
• Reach target KPI for telephone pick up rates, speed in answering e-mails, boosters (B2B repair managing system).
• Support B to B customers (mainly boutiques and dealers) on estimate, prices, lead-time, delays, urgent requests, policy, follow up on VIP customers, claims etc.
• Manage repair waiting for estimate answer: accept/ refusal, return to POS when no reply, repair flow management, credit notes etc.
• Take initiative to put forward new and original ideas, manage projects, training and improving everyday functions
• Build positive and effective relationships with all kinds of people, demonstrating leadership skill
• Experience in boutique/sales and/or Customer Service/Call Center + management experience
• Excellent communication skills in Japanese
• Both written and spoken proficiency in English (for external and internal contact)
• IT proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, power point)
• Deals with ambiguity; manages with flexibility, an can effectively cope with change
• Puts forward new and original ideas, improving the everyday functions of the position
• Keeps in mind the customer and service; understands the needs of customers
• Demonstrates openness to change and willingness to learn
• Deals successfully with difficult situations and conflicts
• Build positive and effective relationships with all kinds of people, demonstrating leadership skills
• SAP knowledge
• French proficiency
• Knowledge or interest in luxury brands
Additional Job Information
【WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY】
★ Enter the luxury goods market in one of the most prestigious luxury groups
★ Career progression within the company, internal and overseas transfers
★ Great work and life balance with minimum overtime hours
★ Global company and international environment, even in Japan!
★ Stable company with low turnover rate
★ Competitive salary package