Company OverviewMobile platform services.
Joint venture company of one of Japan's largest multinational corporations, and the third most valuable international start-up company in the world.
Job Description• Supervise and lead a team of supervisors
• Cooperate with internal and overseas teams to lead and improve the customer service division in the Japanese market
• Operation construction and KPI design for maintaining and improving customer service quality
• Deploy recommended actions and considerations derived from VOC analysis to internal teams, improve operations
• Management of call centre partners
• Budget management
• Organizational management
• Management, team leader or supervisor experience in customer service
• Knowledge of KPI design and customer service escalation support
• Project management experience
• Business level English
• Native Japanese speaker
• Background in IT industry OR;
• Background in start-up call centre environment
• Chinese speakers welcome!
Additional Job Information【WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY】
★ Work in a fast-paced, IT-venture environment!
★ International company with use of English on the job
★ No dress code, modern office
★ Competitive salary package
★ Super flex hours! Schedule your own working hours.