|職名||Customer Service Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Others|
An American multinational finance and insurance corporation with operations in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. Is looking for a Customer Service Manager to manage over 50 staff in customer service center in Okinawa, as well as supervising Team Managers and Supervisors.
Specifically, this role requires to control claims from customers numerically and manage staff’s attendance and shifts.
* Set goals and develop and implement action plans to achieve a divisional strategy.
* To improve customer service, operational management (creation of shift and training, and formulation of off-phone acquisition plan) is carried out.
* Conduct proper operation of insurance solicitation,compliance, and quality control of operations.
* Formulate and execute business efficiency improvement measures by analyzing the operations of the staff under the umbrella.
* Check the contents of VOC input and perform customer management.
• Report, contact, and consult closely with senior staff.
* Campaign planning and Operation Management.
* Conduct individual interviews for career development and skills development of the affiliated staff.
* 3-5 years of Call Center Management Experience
* People Management experience
Additional Job Information