|職名||Customer Service Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Leading IT management company - specialized in entertainment industry
• Leader of support services dedicated and reporting under CS Team (e.g. Learning and Development, Resourcing team, Quality Department, etc)
• Acts as a brand champion, ensuring a positive, clear and consistent experience for clients and the company as a whole.
• Manages effective engagement and communication with the project leads, resource personnel and business stakeholders.
• Implement and monitor metrics to evaluate success and ROI of site projects and initiatives.
• Defines the account scope, approach and resources required as well as mobilizing site resources to meet client demands.
• Ensures all regular progress reporting and actions are timely, accurate and transparent.
• Reviews and approves key project documentation deliverables (e.g. Requirements and specification document).
• Responsible for the service quality delivered from the office.
• Oversee the documentation and delivery of training materials for the office.
• Creates solutions and business proposals for potential clients
• Interacts with Project Managers from other company
• Works with the Service Line Director to improve the department.
• Possible travels to improve Customer Support best practices on various locations.
• Possible travels to visit clients and welcome them in our office.
• Worked for a BPO delivering customer support services
• Have a level of interest for the music, game, or movies
• Japanese N1, English fluent.
• Experience as a Manager or supervisor for more than 2 years
Additional Job Information
Salary - 7mil ~ 12mil