|職名||Customer Success Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Aichi|
A global leading RPA software and AI solutions company.
RPA Customer Success managers are entrusted to work with stakeholders across all parts of the business and at all levels (including the C-level), to improve the overall quality and maturity of its use.
A major area of responsibility for RPA Customer Success Manager is helping customers structure and manage deployments, coaching the customer’s project team on product deployment methodology, and helping them to develop an appropriate change management strategy that maximizes adoption, self sufficiency and business value.
Working closely with Account Executives and Solutions Engineers,
• Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience.
• Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on site meetings) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Conduct workshops, trainings, business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges.
• Identify and develop new uses for products that drive adoption and align to customers’ business needs and strategic goals.
• Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention
• Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on product best practices so they become increasingly self sufficient.
• Mentor and provide guidance to newer RPA Technical Account Managers and partner with internal Account Executives to help them be more effective.
• Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
• Develop Customer Success assets and methods, and work with the Key Account Managers from Sales to create new or refine existing onboarding materials.
• Help drive customer references and case studies.
• Graduate in Computer Science with minimum 3-4 years experience in programming .NET (C#, C++, VB, Java or Powershell)
• Fluency in written and spoken Japanese ability with basic English.
• 5-7+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing, customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization.
• SaaS experience a benefit.
• Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
• Experience in technical support, project management, technical sales and consultancy.
• Familiarity with software and front-end development
• Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
• Strong experience building strong internal and external relationships.
• Proven track record in a highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment.
• Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a plus.
• Previous experience with working with Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan is a plus