Company OverviewCompany Overview:
The worlds leading American sports/ lifestyle brand.
Job Description- Act as a liaison between business unit / brand and the consumer services team, seeking out relevant information to bring back to the team.
- Proactively provide relevant information to teammates to enhance customer service.
- Be responsible for monitoring workload volumes and working with teammates and management to ensure timely resolution.
- Continually seek business process improvements through the use of technology, new procedures and criteria review to communicate, recommend, and implement solutions.
Requirements- 3+ years of experience in Customer Service, Retail and / or Sales.
- Able to handle consumer escalations as well as being able to distinguish urgency and importance of the situation.
- Experience providing Customer Service via multiple methods (phone, e-mail, live chat, face-to-face, postal mail, etc.) desired.
- Comfortable to swiftly adopt new situation or environments and work within / outside as a team player to solve issues
- Fluency in Japanese & Business level English (TOEIC minimum 750+) preferred.
Additional Job InformationLocation: Roppongi
Hours: 9:00am ~ 5:30pm