Company OverviewThis brand is an innovative and fast-growing global provider of gym software. They are dedicated to a vision of motivating, educating and inspiring individuals to a healthier lifestyle through the use of their “member-centric” fitness software. They are currently recruiting a Customer Support Agent to join their team in Tokyo and help deliver and maintain excellent customer service as they expand.
Job DescriptionCustomer experience is at the heart of what we do, and in line with our company values we want to ensure our customers always feel valued and supported. You will be responsible for replying to customer queries, investigating problems, and escalating queries through the correct channels where appropriate. Ensuring the more complex client issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner is key, therefore you must have the ability to work under pressure, stay organized, and have a drive for action and outcomes.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Managing the support system by responding to online ticket requests
• Ensure support SLA’s are met
• Escalating scenarios of required
• Working with customers to gather information
• Investigate and test scenarios on the product
• Offer guidance on using product, via phone or email
You have a genuine passion for customer service and are both proactive and solution driven. You will have related experience, as well as work well both independently and as part of a team. The ideal candidate is adaptable, good at problem solving, and proficient working with software.
• Fluency in Japanese and Business Level English
• Ability to approach problems logically
• Genuine passion for customer service
• Actioned oriented and self-disciplined
• Ability to effectively prioritize work to ensure SLA’s are met
• Excellent capability for determining customer needs and providing appropriate solutions
• Previous experience working within customer service
Desirable Skills/Experience (for higher salary range)
• Experience supporting a SaaS product.
• Health Club/Fitness Industry experience
• Native Japanese and Fluent English