Company OverviewGlobal Fortune 500 Company
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a strong R＆D professional with expertise in DAIRY application to conduct product development work in various product lines and provide technical services to customers in order to support the business in Dairy, and health ingredients food industries as required to meet business objectives.
• Lead dairy projects in development of new solutions ＆ application, or modification of existing products, recipes and/or processes based on needs of our customers as well as enlarge Our company solution/concept pool for future business opportunities.
• Provide timely technical support and knowledge, using textural/stabilizing ingredients including hydrocolloids/emulsifiers/enzymes, cultures, protein and other functional ingredient into dairy applications, to internal and external customers, with prioritisation based on customer status and project business impact. Specifically:
▪ Professional ＆ timely responses in line with agreed timeframes
▪ Accurate ＆ detailed technical project work and associated reports
▪ Cost effective approaches and solutions to technical support projects
• Run laboratory trials on formulations of various beverage products, as required.
• Ensure all activities are in line with Our company policies, business strategies and Global Innovation Rules as well as safe, hygienic and efficient day－to－day operations of the Dairy/ Beverage/ Frozen dessert laboratory and facilities.
• Regularly update and maintain technical self－note into relevant Our company databases that the company may develop and introduce from time to time.
• Commitment to all company’s policies, rules and regulations and Our company quality and continuous improvement programs
• Attend and contribute to relevant knowledge meetings and various Company local and regional conferences, trade exhibitions and business meetings where required.
• Assist and support line manager for projects/Technical－Service－Requests development and project/lab management.
Requirements• Degree in Food Science or equivalent
• At least 8 years of relevant experience in dairy industry or equivalent （yogurt, cheese, dairy beverage etc）
• Previous good experience working about formulation of dairy industry or equivalent
• Good understanding of plant/milk－fermented food and drink, nutritional benefits in protein would be highly regarded
• Good knowledge of food ingredients, including:
▪ Raw material knowledge
▪ Product development （incl. Formulation）
▪ Dairy processing parameters
▪ Understanding of commercial factors that affect product cost and selling price
• Good communication skill in oral and written manners－ including in English and Japanese