Company OverviewWorld Leading Foreign IT Company
Job DescriptionAs a Data Center Manager, you will get to manage the world’s largest Cloud Computing Infrastructure. We encounter interesting, challenging & complex problems every day, being a technical manager means that you can innovate to solve these issues and help drive Operations Excellence in all areas of your role.
Your day job will include (but not limited to):
· Managing and developing teams of high quality Data Center Technicians, providing both technical and leadership expertise and ensuring highest levels of performance.
· Maintaining existing co-located and in-house Data Centers
· Helping build and bring online new Data Centers
· Constantly improving all our processes and procedures. We believe there is nothing we cannot improve
· Assisting & managing relationships with external vendors & contractors
· Liaising with internal teams & management groups
· Ensuring we adhere to and exceed local Health & Safety standards in all our Data Centers
· Creating and maintaining metrics on all aspects of our Data Centers and utilizing those metrics to drive positive changes
· Assisting in implementing service methodologies including incident management, problem management, change management, capacity management, etc.
Requirements· 1 - 2+ years of relevant engineering experience managing large scale services, and at least 2 years building strong, successful technical teams
· High degree of organization and detail-orientation
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Proven track record of success in delivering complex projects
· Prior ownership of the operation of a mission-critical team and/or product
· Ability to consistently deliver results despite competing priorities and distractions