Company OverviewA foreign hotel franchise company that has just established a branch in Japan since 2018 November.
It is rapidly and massively growing, which makes it a strong unicorn start-up company.
They have launched their service in more than 10 countries, and got nominated one of the best hotel franchises in some of them.
In Japan they have received investment from one of the biggest investment groups.
Employees: About 10,000 people
Company value: Around 6 billion USD
Job DescriptionRoles and Responsibilities:
• Support the overall business and internal stakeholders by providing critical business insights using data
• Communicate to each Japan business unit to identify and define analytical problems
• Design and develop operational database and DataMart
• Design and build business dashboards
• Automate dashboard generation
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or a related field
• 3+ years of experiences in database design and development (required)
• SQL programming skills (Must to have), Python/R are plus
• Experience with any e-commerce / online business is a plus
• Knowledge of DWH and database design (Required).
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills with stakeholders (Required)
• Machine Learning, Statistical modeling, Data Visualization are plus
• Experience using big data platforms such as Spark or Hadoop is a plus
• Experience with AI development or Machine learning are plus