Company OverviewIt is a leading big data company focused on data analytics, built with cutting-edge technologies to provide clients with the broadest set of mobile data across Asia. Supported by the accumulation of massive data from 900 million mobile devices and strategic partnerships with premium media resources across APAC, Vpon provides clients with customized data-centric marketing solutions, including data analytics services, brand awareness, performance-driven and cross border marketing solutions.
Job Description• Help users define business problems and requirements, collect and evaluate different solutions to those requirements, and work across functions to structure and implement those projects.
• Prioritize data solution work based on strategic value to the company.
• Align data solution projects with high-level strategic goals.
• Advocate for the overall quality of data and for the strategic roadmap.
• Gather feedback regularly from internal stakeholders, customers, and potential users.
• Roll out new features of DMP for internal users.
Requirements- Experienced sales or consulting position more than 5 years
- Strong client & internal team communication skills
- Knowledgeable about data science
- Knowledgeable about the inbound tourism industry
- Knowledgeable about digital marketing
- Data analysis experience
- Preferred Knowledgeable about BI tool
- Preferred data licensing experience
- Business English, Native Japanese