|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
A foreign hotel franchise company that has just established a branch in Japan since 2018 November.
It is rapidly and massively growing, which makes it a strong unicorn start-up company.
They have launched their service in more than 10 countries, and got nominated one of the best hotel franchises in some of them.
In Japan they have received investment from one of the biggest investment groups.
Employees: About 10,000 people
Company value: Around 6 billion USD
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support the overall business and internal stakeholders by providing critical business insights using data
• Communicate to each Japan business units to identify and define analytical problems
• Sort out business problems to translate into analytical questions to simplify and accelerate the solution development
• Provide analytical service and support to each Japan business units in a form of models and strategies
• Design and develop analytical database and DataMart
• Contribute to planning and execution effectively with actionable strategies
• Design and build business dashboards
• BS or MS degree in Math, Statistics, IT, Physics, Engineering, Economics, or a related field
• 3+ years of experiences in Machine Learning, Statistical Modeling, Quantitative Analysis, Forecasting, Data Visualization
• SQL programming skills (Must to have), Python/R are plus
• Experience with any e-commerce / online business is a plus
• Knowledge of statistical techniques and concepts (Required).
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills with stakeholders (Required)
• Experience using big data platforms such as Spark or Hadoop is a plus
• Experience with deep learning models to solve real-world problems in areas such as Speech recognition, Natural language processing is a plus