|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
One of the largest IT vendors in Japan is seeking a fine Data Scientist to help their end client creating a Data Analysis Model with which to make future business decisions.
1. Industry: Insurance
2. Location: Shinjuku, Tokyo
3. Duration: 6 months + with conversion to permanent possible
4. Start Date: Immediate
5. Project Description: Creating a Data Analysis Model based on which the client can analyze and take decisions
6. Job Description:
- Understand the purpose and summary of analysis projects, and be able to select the appropriate analysis methodology
- Understand the contents of the required data, and be able to design the appropriate data processing methodology
- Be able to design and build data models and data marts required for the analysis
7. Skill Description:
- Understand fundamental machine learning methodologies such as clustering and continuous value analysis, and have project experience in using them.
- Able to validate results of the analysis, and collate them in to a report
- Have experience in insurance domain and in analysis projects
8. Bilingual Requirements: Japanese must, English is low priority
The company does not need a bilingual person, but someone who is at least fluent in Japanese.
English is not required.
Japanese Native preferred.
Additional Job Information
Open to contract opportunities.