Company OverviewWe help people safely share confidential financial information with trusted service providers. Our technology is used by major banks, accounting software companies and fintech companies in Japan and Australia. Key clients include Mizuho, SMBC, Mitsubishi UFJ Nicos, TKC and Yayoi, and our apps are used and trusted by millions of people around the world.
Join the team that won Best Of App Store 2 years in a row.
We are looking for data aggregation engineers to help us push the boundary on what is possible in financial technology.
- Like hard problems, are a builder, and love to ship to large numbers of people.
- Are passionate about quality and hate seeing duplicate or incorrect transactions in your system.
- Give you freedom and responsibility to do good work. Provide the best tools and trust you to use them well.
- We are flexible, supportive and meritocratic. Let’s make award-winning and truly useful products that help make life better.
- Develop scripts and systems to aggregate financial data from diverse sources
- Explore, investigate, and prototype new approaches to increase speed and reduce cost
- Stay up-to-date on platform and ecosystem developments
- Automate everything to improve the efficiency of the entire team
- Support Japanese and English speaking clients/users to resolve data issues and onboard them smoothly
- Knowledge of general software design patterns
- Ability to work independently and drive results
- Extensive automated testing & problem detection experience
- A passion for coding and have opinions on how the system “should work”
- Business level Japanese including kanji reading ability
Additional Job InformationLocation & Benefits
- Full time role based in Tokyo (head office)
- Health and social insurance support
- Commutation and mobile phone allowance
- Employee stock option program participation
- Residential rent tax benefits ('shataku' / company housing