Company OverviewInternational Medical Devices Company
Job DescriptionThe purpose of the position is to provide leadership in orchestrating the overall divisional S&OP process to meet divisional goal within the company. The position will be responsible to take lead demand management, collaborate with sales, finance, and marketing and control/improve key measure i.e. DIOH, EEO, F.A., SL & Backorder and so on.
• Schedules the Demand Review with key stakeholder per the S&OP calendar.
• Coordinates monthly Demand process through gathering, organizing, and analysis of the demand data.
• Consolidates the variety of inputs to recommend an aggregate, reasonable demand plan represented in volume units and dollars.
• Facilitates the Demand Review meeting
• Leads the Development of “what if” scenarios that test the Demand Plan sensitivity and identify potential gap closing solutions.
• Identifies, develops and implements process improvement plans to optimize the Demand Management process to meet company objectives for quality, cost, responsiveness and growth.
• Coordinates with Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Finance, and Supply to maintain continuous integrated resolution of issues as they arise, as well as day to day threats and opportunities to the plan.
• Monitors actual performance to plan and communicates or intervenes as appropriate.
• Manages abnormal demand as they arise.
• Ensures that issues and imbalances which occur during the monthly Demand cycle are cross functionally reviewed, resolved or escalated with recommendations and alternatives for closure.
• Maintains and improves process performance measures.
Requirements1. Leadership and Influencing Skills
2. S&OP Process/System Knowledge
3. Strong Analytical Capability