|職名||Digital Business Partner|
Digital Business Partner, GTM at Global Pharmaceutical maker
Japan is undertaking a significant Digital and Go-To-Market transformation and is looking for a Digital Business Partner to support the strategic and operational implementation of our Customer Experience (CX)-led solutions across our business.
Digital team is looking for customer focused, energetic, strategic and innovative person to be a Digital Business Partner (DBP) for several key brands in the Human Prescription Medicine commercial organization.
The DBP is a primary point of contact between the digital team and assigned business areas. As such, the role has two core responsibilities; ensuring the effective, timely, delivery of content across the digital channel, and making sure the business understand NBI’s digital strategy, methodology, tools, capabilities, constraints, and channel governance.
Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills, coupled with the ability to work in a collaborative, effective way within a complex multinational organization, are key requirements of the DBP role. As is the ability to work creatively within a standardized digital framework to support the efforts of the business to deliver on all commercial objectives.
The candidate will be an active member of relevant Commercial and Medical leadership teams, collaborating on both Digital initiatives and other activities where they can add value. They will bring a proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously prioritizing initiatives and delivering value for the digital team, business and NBI customer,
This position reports directly to the Country Digital Head.
• Fluency in Japanese and English.
• Demonstrated relevant work experience, ideally in a regulated industry.
• Developing content that enhances the customer experience based on a clear understanding of user needs, motivations and behaviors.
• Working with Google (and other search engines) to deliver critical information to customers in an efficient and effective manner.
• Leveraging third party (paid and earned) media to extend digital reach where appropriate.
• Understand the difference between customer and user experience whilst demonstrating an ability to articulate user experience best practices.
• Using digital analytics tools to report meaningful insights to cross-functional stakeholders.