Company OverviewA Global Beauty Brand
Job Description1. Create, oversee and execute the digital strategy & activities for the brand.
2. Own and evolve Social Media & Digital Promotion Calendar and lead the content creation by guiding brand marketing
3. Oversee paid media strategy and planning for its further ROI.
4. Cultivate and create a strong network between global and local team of digital expert to ensure that the global strategy is executed with excellence across all markets. Bring in new technology and way of digital working to local practice and stakeholders.
5. Develop and deploy monthly data reporting of core KPIs to all markets and stakeholders.
6. Report the progresses to top management on a quarterly basis.
7. Responsible for own budget management while optimizing its spending on priority and maximize its ROI.
Requirements1. 7+ years of digital marketing planning and execution experience.
2. 3+ year of experience in social medial marketing.
3. Creativity and innovation management, with high curiosity: always up to date on the latest platforms, tools, and trends in Digital.
4. Data driven and focused on excellent execution, with business acumen.
5. Project and process management.
6. Interest in the beauty industry.
7. Business level English proficiency.