Company OverviewPharmaceuticals Company
Job DescriptionThe person in this role will generate the impactful analytics and generate meaningful insights to address key business imperatives and guide the successful performance of in-line brands. In addition, this person will support the advancement of indications or assets in the pre-launch stage of development.
This role is dynamic, fast paced, and interfaces with a multidisciplinary team (i.e., local and global marketing, other Analytic colleagues, Medical, Finance) to ensure all functions effectively collaborate to deliver smart and thoughtful solutions to address current and future business issues.
Requirements• Bachelor’s degree required, Masters in a business or quantitative discipline, preferred
• 3-5+ years of commercial, strategy, and/or research/analytics experience
• Expertise in directing vendor to apply appropriate statistical analysis/rigor to data collected
• Experience in advance analytics (i.e., Artificial Intelligence) and customer/omni-channel analytics
• Experience in Oncology highly preferred
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)