Company OverviewGlobal Luxury 5-star Hotel
Job Description• Set strategic business direction by balancing financial objectives, managing the sales segments and guiding commercial strategies
• Work with management and department heads to formulate and execute strategies to maximize hotel revenue, market share performance and profits
• Responsible for all transient, group and catering segments strategies and deployment, pricing, channel distribution, and positioning
• Identify new revenue opportunities and effectively communicates strategies to staff
• Oversee the Revenue and Reservations, Sales and Catering departments
• Develop the business outlook and commercial strategy
• Determine sales strategies and be instrumental in coordinating these strategies among relevant offices and teams
• Ensure that commercial strategies are communicated efficiently and are modified and implemented as market conditions fluctuate.
• Work with Marketing & Communications department to develop Marketing offers and market/country demand-specific focus areas.
Requirements• Seasoned, confident professional who possesses a deep knowledge of sales and marketing including Room sales, Banquets and Conferences
• At least 15 years experience in the luxury hotel industry.
• At least 8-10 years’ experience in the capacity of Director (Sales & Marketing)
• International luxury hotel experience in Japan or key cities in Asia
• Strategic and logical thinker, and driven to drive business
• Excellent leadership and people management skills
• Ability to understand the big picture while closely analyzing business needs
• Excellent communication skills to both senior management and ground staff
• Ability to effectively express ideas verbally and in writing