|職名||Director of Sales & Marketing|
|勤務地||Japan - Others|
A well-known hotel
- Develops, implements, maximises, monitors, and evaluates the hotel’s Sales & Marketing Strategy (goals, tactics and actions) to achieve and exceed forecasted revenue figures in Rooms, Food and Beverage, and all other revenue generating departments.
- Monitors that all hotel employees deliver the hotel promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times, providing positive and constructive feedback as necessary to the respective Head of Department.
- Maximises employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business and expectations of the guests.
- Manages all hotel brand contacts including all Sales & Marketing communications, to enforce and maintain the hotel’s brand positioning and concept outlined in the hotel’s Annual Business Plan.
- Directs and coordinates all Sales & Marketing activities and to communicate these activities throughout the hotel.
- Hire and train all sales and marketing staff, holding them accountable to actionable results.
- University degree required
- 8+ years of relevant hotel sales & marketing experience required, multi-property preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team.
- Excellent communication skills in both Japanese and English.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel...etc.)