Company OverviewThis company enables a smarter and safer world by creating network solutions to improve security and to find new ways of doing business.
The world is changing fast, and they make sure to stay ahead of those changes. While security is their main focus, they are gradually expanding into related markets using new network-based products and solutions for a smarter, safer world.
They have experience working with network video and audio solutions, analytics and access control contributes to the protection of people and property, process optimization, and increases business efficiency and information access.
Job DescriptionThe Distribution Account Manager (DAM) has the full responsibility for development & management of distributers (1st tier partner) align with Axis strategy for the objective to capture maximum of the growth potential in the market.
The role includes developing new system integrators by focus segment with distributor, empowering them by continuous training, coaching and education, setting KPI/targets and continuous evaluate the performance for distributors and focus AP in order to make sure that we have the in the market.
DAM is also the business owner of Channel Partner Program, with the objective to capture maximum of the growth potential in the market by building up the strong channel infrastructure, which is composed of distributors and all kinds of channel partners.
Take responsibility for strategic decision and drive internal team, also distributors supported by DAM
Requirements• Minimum 7 to 10 years’ experience as a sales manager with distribution channels and models or equivalent to it.
• Structured and development oriented, working together with different stakeholders in order to develop your market and your team.
• ICT market experience in Japan.
• Ability to leading a team.
• High integrity and strong sense of self with no fear of handling conflicts with customers or within the team - always representing Axis as the employer towards the team.
• Successful contract negotiation experience
• Strong analytical skills to include monthly reporting and sales analysis.
• Solution selling knowledge or experience
• Business level of English