|職名||E-Commerce & CRM Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
A Global Lifestyle Brand
- Maximize the e-commerce performance by improving KPI’s, UX/UI at any step of the funnel, managing commercial and go-to-market plans, developing local decision making to generate revenues aligned with targets.
- Drive traffic through controlled digital marketing activities maximizing the profitability of ad investment. Partnership with marketing team to support product and project launches on site. Participate in the briefing for upcoming campaigns, putting collections, products and promotional operations in the spotlight.
- Manage the e-commerce operations (i.e. order management, fraud, shipment, inventory, customer services activities), monitoring and optimizing customer experience
- Develop the Brand's CRM, Clienteling and Client Feedback management activities (CSC, NPS…), to put our clients at the heart of our development strategy, leveraging satisfaction and loyalty.
- Manage the Client Services Center ensuring customers are served with premium service and communication. Weekly review of customer service calls and emails to provide feedback for customer service teams on proficiency levels. Spread client’s feedback insights and KPI’s among the teams and contribute to develop a customer centric mindset within the company.
- Own budget, P&L, and forecasting of E-commerce with careful financial forecasting and investment planning to maximize profitability of the business.
- Manage weekly/monthly sales reporting identify wins and opportunities to provide clear understanding of the on-going business to the rest of the Japan team and HQ.
- Determine short, mid and long term action plan based on continuous analysis of the business and performance KPI's to further improve the business.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience. In depth understanding of web analytics tools.
- Have strong project management skills with the ability to connect with many different stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Ability to multi-task, adapt, and pivot in an incredibly fast-moving environment.
- Be humble, structured, organized, motivated by innovation.
- Enjoy working as a team-player, with a problem-solving mindset and keen on learning from others.
- Interest or background in lifestyle or premium brands.