Company OverviewFamous Global Skincare Company
Job Description- Resize and localize digital materials for use on brand's and EC website
- Update contents, collateral, HTML pages for company website through CMS tools
- Develop, send out EDM and monitor results
- Update EC site
- Create digital tools to enhance website
- Review deliverables from external vendors
- Track performance of digital campaigns that have been executed
- Be responsible for contents on social media accounts, as well as monitoring
- Handle E-commerce operations such as inventory and customer care.
Requirements- At least 3 years’ web experience, preferably in Consumer Goods industry.
- Degree from a recognized university
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Basic English level (TOEIC 500+)
- Highly creative with good aesthetic sensitivities
- Results oriented team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic understanding of HTML/ CSS
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, (Flash)
- eBusiness experience a plus.
- Tool experience such as Google analytics, email/ campaign management tool, CMS-SFCC/Demandware a plus
- SEO knowledge a plus
- Excel advanced skills a plus