Company OverviewTop European luxury brand is looking for E-Commerce Manager. The company owns many brands that are very well-known in the world.
Job Description- Manage the full implementation of B2C services in line with brands business targets
- Coordinate the operations of the 3PL and Delivery Partners in terms of definitionof targets, priorities and requirements
- Maintain and develop KPI and SLA necessary to ensure full control over B2C operations
- Monitor the 3PL performance indicators and drive their achievement to meet business targets.
- Support of the definition and implementation of projects and initiatives driven both by the HQ and the Region to ensure the constant alignment of the B2C flows
with business needs
- Organize regular alignment meetings with internal stakeholders to share performance achievements and identify business priorities and requirements
Requirements- Experience of B2C logistics development in fashion (preferably luxury)
- Knowledge of B2C logistics best practice & market trends
- Strong communication, stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Fluent English spoken and written; Italian and French knowledge would be a plus
- Background in operations and transportation would represent a significant plus
- Ability to travel if required