Company OverviewOur client is Global Cosmetics Industry Leader.
They have been operating in Japan for over 50 years and has developed their own factory and R&D center.
They own over 15 well-known brands, which are loved by japanese and foreign consumers.
Job DescriptionThis role is holding the full accountability to ensure excellence in Supply Chain for e-Commerce business, targeting the best on line availability of products while optimizing customer satisfaction, cost of fulfillment and quality of stocks.
He participates actively to the definition of the entire eSupply Chain strategy to support the business growth.
His is proactively engaging with the internal E-Commerce Sales Team and E-Com partners in order to achieve KPI and deliver business targets.
- Forecast together with commercial team especially for launches, top selling SKUs and big bets/events
- Fully represent Supply chain when interacting with customers / E-Com partners
- Optimize stock level at customers, follow up and optimize products availability on line
- Respond/follow up on customers’ queries for Order to Delivery
- Report eCom supply chain dashboard, and initiate root cause analysis and action plans
- Drive continuous improvement in all the operations
Requirements- At least 5-6 years of experience in supply chain/logistics
- Fluent in Japanese and Business level of English
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage different stakeholders within and outside the organization
- Strong analytical skills to understand root causes and build action plans
- Experience in Key Account Supply chain, e-Commerce, consulting or retail industry is advantage
Additional Job InformationCompany offers great opportunities to develop career not only in Japan, but also in overseas (APAC or Europe).
Interesting chance to be part of the e-commerce expansion within well established organization.
Flexible work environment with 10 days work from home allowance.
Team of young and motivated supply chain talents to work with.