|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Large scale fortune 500 industrial conglomerate of more than 20 industry-leading industrial growth and technology companies headquartered in the United States. They design, develops, manufacture and market professional and engineered products, software and services for a wide range of end markets.
• Act as the Order Management Lead/Trainer to guide and oversee the Order Management team.
• Drives solution-oriented decisions, collaborating closely with cross-functional departments to ensure orders are processed accurately and efficiently.
• Contributes to the company’s overall order management strategy to help ensure we have a seamless and efficient quote-to-cash process.
• As Expert Super-User of department tools, gain exposure to other organizations and their tools.
• Work with management to develop effective training plans to enhance skill level and cross training knowledge.
• Understand needs of employees to develop or assess training materials to help employees understand the subjects.
• Present to groups of employees, speak inter personally with individuals, report to management and meet with vendors.
• Provides administrative support at a specialist level.
• Incumbents are highly proficient in a broad range of activities related to their job.
• May act as a lead or mentor to more junior technical or administrative support personnel.
• Expect a high volume of verbal and written customer interaction.
• May act as Team Leader in approval of resources to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Oversight and accountability to the Order Management team’s data integrity during the order entry process.
• Provides input, capture, and implementation of new metrics.
• Provides input towards team skill development and assessment.
• Supports internal audits as needed.
• Ensure timely follow up / resolution of outstanding issues and point of escalation.
• Must have 5+ years of experience in Order Management or other Sales Operations role.
• Extensive experience with SAP (S/4HANA) is a key requirement.
• 2-3 years of experience mentoring and training.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver meaningful and interesting presentations.
• Education Requirements. BS degree (or equivalent) in Business, Finance or related field is required. Additional work experience in lieu of a degree may be considered.
• Experience managing and leading projects.
• Order to Cash experience.
• Medical/Life Sciences work experience.